Tuesday, November 17, 2009





These are some pictures I took of writing in the classrooms. I should have turned over video duties to one of you guys. I kept forgetting to take pictures. maybe in the next few weeks I can slip in and take a few more photos of their writing. Check out the one with the dogs on a row. He is writing "The chihuahuas are fighting over a bone. He used the king of ing kid crown to write the ing ending after it was introduced. I loved the concept of this writing. Almost looked like a chorus line instead of a fight. I love the ideas they have as they draw and write. I prompted him to find out why they were fighting, where they were, whose bone it was etc. I Would like to see this story line develop!



This video would be a good way for those visual and auditory learners to have another way to practice number writing. I have the poems and practice writing books that are used on this viseo if you need a copy.



I am not advertising hooked on phonics but did think this video would be one that would be a good way to reinforce word families.

2 comments:

  1. THese are very interesting ideas. I will try to incorprate more of them into the writing we do. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Who wrote this by the way? If you ever need anything just let me know. The book is great as well as the website.

    ReplyDelete